Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quiz, January 17

Test, Spanish I

I. Write the date represented by the abbreviation.

1. 12/3 el doce de marzo 2. 7/9 el siete de septiembre

3. 25/12 el veinticinco de diciembre

II. Write the following times in Spanish.

1. 1:00 es la una 2. 3:30 son las tres y media (treinta)

3. 4:15 son las cuatro y cuarto (quince) 4. 5:45 son las cinco cuarenta y cinco


III. Translate the following to Spanish.

1. It's hot Hace calor

2. It's cold Hace frío

3. It's windy Hace viento

4. It's snowing Está nevando

5. It's raining Está lloviendo

6. It's sunny. Hace sol.

7. It's nice weather. Hace buen tiempo.

8. It's bad weather. Hace mal tiempo.

IV. Translate to Spanish, using the proper tener expression:

1. I am hot. Tengo calor.

2. He is cold. Tiene frío.

3. I am hungry. Tengo hambre.

4. You are thirsty. Tienes sed.

5. I don't feel like it. No tengo ganas.

6. He has to work. Tiene que trabajar.

No comments: